Known for always being in top condition, Eldorado Hills has a great mixture of eight traditional golf holes blended with ten new links style holes to give our golfers a variety of shots to play. We have one of the longest par 5 holes in the state, measuring over 650 yards from the tips. Two lakes, picturesque native grass, large bent grass greens and plenty of length.
Eldorado Hills offers scenic beauty as well as a formidable challenge for golfers of all abilities. Built in 1987, Eldorado Hills 18 hole Championship Semi-Private Course with daily green fees or memberships also available. Wednesday and Thursday night Men’s Leagues, with Tuesday night Women’s League, and a very successful junior golf program.
- Known as being the best place in Norfolk for Junior Golfers.
- OPEN TO THE PUBLIC SEVEN DAYS A WEEK
- Women’s League-Tuesday Nights
- Men’s League-Wednesday & Thursday Nights
- GOLF COURSE DOES NOT CLOSE ON LEAGUE NIGHTS
- 18 hole Championship semi-private beautifully manicured golf course located in Northwest Section of Norfolk, Nebraska
- Scenic Views with elevated tee boxes