Please review the following guidelines at the beginning of this golf season:
- All memberships must be paid in full before you start the golf season. All League Members must be paid in full in order to play on league. This includes carts as well.
- ALL cart drivers MUST BE 16-no exceptions-whether our cart or yours. Safety as well as insurance reasons. We cannot have under age drivers driving carts-even if you are with them.
- Cart Rider Fee – If riding in a member’s leased cart, normal cart rental charges apply. Leased carts only include the names on that leased cart.
- All tabs need to be settled daily in the Edge and Brickyard. For the sake of bookkeeping, as well as the teammates who served you. Any tabs left open and not settled before the close of business each day, will now automatically be charged a 20% gratuity charge when closing at the end of the night. The team works very hard to provide the best service to everyone. Please keep this in mind. We encourage everyone to settle their tab daily on their own, so this wouldn’t be an issue.
- We have been sending out weekly “Daily Features” for the Edge, as well as emailing newsletters and information. If you are not receiving these, please contact us and we will make sure to add your information.